my 6th year as a mom..

tomorrow is a special day for women who chose to take a noble path in life..to become bulky and enlarged for nine months, give birth after, breastfeed, have sleepless days, missed meals, big-appetite (due to BF), routine check-ups and everything that comes with it..overall, it adds up to MOTHERHOOD..i take my hats off to fellow mommies..most especially to Igorota mommies out there!! cheers to us!

i recall the days of my first pregnancy when i was almost clueless on what to expect when your expecting..then thanks to the power of the internet, it was a helpful tool for me to keep track of my baby's development... it was babycenter.com that opened my eyes into the whole world of motherhood, i learned and appreciated a lot of facts. they have a monthly update on the developments of the fetus as it grows inside you, yup literally from day one up until now that my boys are growing, they still send helpful information on how to rear our kids. not only do they help with kids but also have articles about marriage and fatherhood. such a helpful site i may say, so for newbie mommies out there whilst surfing do take time to check this site out and surely you will come to know a lot of stuff that even your pediatrician won't tell you...

have a beautiful Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment